About Me

My photo
I am Reverend Xylona or Rev X. I am a practicing Reiki Master, Spiritual Counselor,Crystal and energy healer, motivational speaker, singer songwriter , poet and spiritual artist.I have portrayed Mary Todd Lincoln at schools all over the country speaking to girls about "Girl Power". I am currently working on my book "Voices of Victory".

Monday, March 26, 2012

Encouragement to speak you voice even when it shakes!

I would like every women who visits this blog to share their stories and speak their voice even if it shakes! Please feel free to post comments and stories on this page. We are here to help each other heal from the trauma's that we have experienced on this plane at this time. I am here for each and every one of you. Please contact me personally if you need a healing or prayers or a spiritual reading! I am always available. My heart is open as I work for the Great Spirit on your behalf to bring you into a place of peace on a soul level.

Blessed Be! Rev, X

No comments:

Post a Comment